Do you often ________________________________（拜访你的亲友们）at weekend？
When do we ______________________________（吃美味可口的食物）？
Many children like to _______________________（玩灯笼）.
Shall we ________________________________（去参加一个聚会）together？
They went to a party on ___________________________________（元旦）.
（ ）1.Hello！May I speak to Amy？
（ ）2.Where do you watch TV？
（ ）3.What holiday comes after May Day？
（ ）4.Did you watch cartoons last night？
（ ）5.What day was it yesterday？
（ ）6.When is Halloween？
（ ）7.What did Danny do last Spring Festival？
（ ）8.Does Helen go to school early？
May Day is _________ the first of May.
What holiday comes ____________ Christmas？
What do people usually do _________ New Year's Day？
—What's the matter _________ you？—I'm ill.
Danny met his friends __________ eight o' clock.
My sister goes to school _________ bike every day.
I had a big lunch __________ my parents.
Jump __________ and __________ ten times.
Stand _______ a line, please.
1. I’m playing cards with my friend. ________________________________
2. He often watches TV at the weekends. ________________________________
3. Does her father read magazines in the evening？________________________________
4. Are there any oranges on the plate？________________________________
5. I’m ill. I’m staying in bed. ________________________________
1. —__________ is Dragon Boat Festival？—It is in __________or _________.
2. —What did you do last weekend？—I _____ to the park and _______ a good time there.
3. —What did you do last ___________________ Festival？
—I __________ moon cakes and ___________ the moon.
4. —What do people usually do at Halloween？
—People _________ _________ in costumes and __________ to parties.
5. —What did she do last Sunday？
—She __________ a kite and __________ it in the sky.
6. —What do you like _________？—I like ________stamps and _______ photos.
7. —_____ Danny ______dinner with his family last Christmas？ —Yes, he did.
8. —What ______ you _______ last weekend？—I met my old friends.
9. —_____ she _____ ______ blue pens to you？—No, she didn't show anything to me.
10.—Do you like collecting stamps.—No, I ______ ________ collecting stamps.
（ ）______________1.New Year is coming. The students are getting very happily .
A B C D
（ ）______________2.Last weekend, Nancy played football and listen to music .
A B C D
（ ）______________3.I wanted to visit the zoo about my family .
A B C D
（ ）______________4.Do you visit your relatives and friends last Spring Festival？
A B C D
（ ）______________5.They had their very lunch under a big tree .
at Easter, Sports Day, after lunch, make noise,
a new bike, getting excited, on the ground
1. Look, there’s a sign on the birds’ cage. It means we shouldn’t _____________here.
2. It is _______________. All the students are in the playground now.
3. The magazines are __________________. Can you pick them up, please?
4. I’d like _______________ as my birthday present.
5. Spring Festival is coming. The children are ______________________.
6. People usually make chocolate eggs_____________________.
7. They opened their presents under the Christmas tree ___________________.
There are many apple trees in the garden, they’re good friends. One day, an old tree is ill, there are many pests (害虫) in the tree, all the leaves turn yellow. The old tree feels very sad and he is crying. Other apple trees send doctors for him. At first, they send for a pigeon, but she has no idea about it. Then, they send for a swallow, but she can’t do anything either. At last, they send for a woodpecker(啄木鸟), she is a good doctor. She pecks a hole(小洞) in the tree and eats lots of pests. Now, the old tree becomes better, and the leaves turn green again.
( ) 1. An old tree is ill because there are lots of in it.
A. apples B. pests C. birds
( ) 2. The old tree is not .
A. happy B. ill C. bad
( ) 3. Other trees send for the old tree.
A. doctors B. friends C. pests
( ) 4. The best doctor is the .
A. swallow B. pigeon C. woodpecker
( ) 5. The old tree feels better, the leaves turn again.
A. yellow B. green C. red